cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JB Iphone 7 Plus Deliveries

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, so it now appears O2 have finally started moving MB models of all sizes.

Question is, are anyone getting anywhere with Jet Black models yet?

I know there are stories of QC issues and the likes of, this thread is more about seeing when the JB variants start to shift. 

While I try to rectify my broken 6, i fear im in for an awful long wait for my 7+ JB 128

Message 1 of 102
101 REPLIES 101

Anonymous
Not applicable

So has anyone actually received their 256gb JB Plus yet? I've seen a few people that have received their 128gb models.

Ordered mine at 8.45 on 9/9.

Live chat told me (rest assured!) that I would be getting it within two weeks from now! What could possibly go wrong there!

Message 91 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nope, 7+ JB 256 ordered late morning on 9/9, and not heard a peep from O2 since the confirmation email that day. Although they did, of course, take my money promptly.

To be fair, by the time I ordered, the expected delivery date was "More than 6 weeks" which has still not passed, so they've not missed the deadline yet. But would be reassuring to hear something - ANYTHING from O2 about my order, just to have a vague delivery expectation. They haven't even updated their update page for 11 days.

Trying to remain patient but it's getting trickier...

Message 92 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable

In the same boat. However, when I ordered it said "3 weeks". This has been far longer than that my friend. If they'd just be honest!

Message 93 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable
I managed to speak to a human at O2 on 12 October. I had ordered an iPhone 7 Plus Jet Black 256GB on Sept 9 at approx 11:00am. Earliest delivery is now reported by the call handler to be Friday 21st October, but the reality is they just don't know. They're not being told anything by Apple and if they are, it must be really bad news because they're not updating the call handlers. Maybe Santa will bring it. Best of luck.
Message 94 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable

6 weeks would be up from the order date of the 9th, that's why they are guessing this.

No factual back up by the sounds of it.

Very frustrating for us and the CS handlers...

Message 95 of 102

dene129
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 105 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Im sick of hearing sorry ...... does any one else feel the same 

IPhone x ordered from apple Crazy
Iphone 7 Plus Jet Black256
ordered 0940 9/9/16
Message 96 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable
So have we all had the text saying delivery next week? The Nine Niners amongst us anyway?
Message 97 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable
Finally phone on way to me 🙂 ordered 9th 8:59 iPhone 7 plus 256gb
Message 98 of 102

Anonymous
Not applicable
Forgot to say jet black. Hopefully u guys had same email tonight who also been waiting since pre order 😃👍🏻
Message 99 of 102

mikeygtir
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

evening folks...

i've been watching this thread with baited breath and appreciate all the posts and input despite being a lurker...

I've had the email stating tariff change and the DPD email stating my 256 JB+ will be delivered tomorrow (will belive it when i see it)

I ordered on pre order day at around 0900 to give you's an idea where we are in the list

Cheers

Message 100 of 102