cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone issue

Anonymous
Not applicable

At the end of my tether here. Now on a 3rd Iphone 4 with No Service issues. Have gone through numerous resets and updating still no joy. I have 4 other members in my family all on O2 with no problems. I can only get wifi. Have cleaned the sim and am now awaiting a new one from O2. Is the issue something to do with my apps or my itune account - could it be a virus?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you recently updated to ios7. If so their was a carrier update right at the end.

If you have tried the usual resets then perhaps the iPhone is at fault.

See what happens when you have received your blank sim card and carried out the swap my sim procedure. Give it 24 hours approx to settle.

If your still having issues then perhaps a genius bar appointment to have the iPhone looked at at an apple store is your next move.

If it's not in warranty then they could offer an out of warranty replacement for a fee.

Highly doubtful it's a virus. In fact I've yet to see an iPhone with a virus on it. I'm not saying it hasn't happened !

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you recently updated to ios7. If so their was a carrier update right at the end.

If you have tried the usual resets then perhaps the iPhone is at fault.

See what happens when you have received your blank sim card and carried out the swap my sim procedure. Give it 24 hours approx to settle.

If your still having issues then perhaps a genius bar appointment to have the iPhone looked at at an apple store is your next move.

If it's not in warranty then they could offer an out of warranty replacement for a fee.

Highly doubtful it's a virus. In fact I've yet to see an iPhone with a virus on it. I'm not saying it hasn't happened !
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
My phone has gone to 'No Service' a couple of times lately ... a network settings reset fixed in both occasions... there has also been a glut of carrier updates so hoping that settles it down.
Message 3 of 3