cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone Sim

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Guys,

Need some help. Dont know if im being stupid. Just upgraded to the Iphone 5s from a Blackberry 9300. Iphone doesnt come with a sim, presuming I use my blackberry Sim? only thing is the blackberry one is to big?

Help!

Thanks

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Pop into your local O2 store and get them to give you a new SIM and swap your account over. You will also need to call 202 to get your data package changed to an iPhone one.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

you need a nano sim from an o2 shop ensure they give you a pay monthly one then use the swap my sim service

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 7

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Pop into your local O2 store and get them to give you a new SIM and swap your account over. You will also need to call 202 to get your data package changed to an iPhone one.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well thats stupid! why didnt the women on the phone tell me I'd need a new SIM when I upgraded!

o2 I want and answer because now I cant use my phone until Sat as I cant get to a shop!

Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
How rude !!!!

Currently using:
Message 5 of 7

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

If you call customer service they can send one out to you 1st class post. Still without a sim for a couple of days unfortunately and I agree, it should have been mentioned at the time of upgrading.

Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Well thats stupid! why didnt the women on the phone tell me I'd need a new SIM when I upgraded!

o2 I want and answer because now I cant use my phone until Sat as I cant get to a shop!

Ring them up - DON'T use the online chat - and explain the issue tell them you need it urgently and ask them to send it for delivery tomorrow.

Message 7 of 7