cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 6 upgrade

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello, i ordered my 64gb iphone 6 on friday and paid to come out of my existing contract which was due on the 26th jan2015

As i paid extra to come out of a contract, If the phone is delayed by more than a week then will i get a reimbursement of a months early renewal fee????
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You would have to take that up with CS once you receive the phone as it's a hypothetical question at the moment.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

I don't think they will to be honest as lots of these orders for the new iPhone will be delayed and most people will have their existing handset to use and it's the account holders decision to upgrade early ,but as said you could speak to them For a one off goodwill gesture.
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Wait until you receive the phone and call CS if you feel you have a case.
It's the only way you will know for sure.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4