cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 6 plus pre order

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ordered iphone 6 plus 64 gb on 23 sept on business retention deal, 8 weeks and still waiting. Not acceptable and poor customer service by o2
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

If this was me I'd escalate to -> http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

This may jolt O2 into supplying one or perhaps offering a goodwill gesture.

Alternatives such as CPW and Apple Stores do have them so it's confusing why O2 are still having issues.
Message 2 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous ,

The 64gb are all showing "in stock", so I would advise you to call 202 to check on your order as you should have got it ages ago.

Message 3 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Never a truer word said rosadosc

So many are still waiting it's a poor show.

😒
Message 4 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi @Anonymous ,

The 64gb are all showing "in stock", so I would advise you to call 202 to check on your order as you should have got it ages ago.

Problem is @Anonymous  this appears to be a long standing problem with O2...ie showing in stock online...and then when people order, they find this is false info. The 400+ page on the iPhone 6 showed this constantly

Poor practice I think. If it had only happened once you could say maybe the website was slow to update....but it occurred many times sadly

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

I didnt check it online wink

Message 6 of 16

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Total abject misery still for people having faith in the O2 systems and controls.

Please everyone remember this fiasco next year

Message 7 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
I submit I've learnt a lot this year with this years launch. 😞

Message 8 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I didnt check it online wink

Ahhh  well you have access to places we can't venture @Anonymous wink

I read only 2 days ago on here that someone who ordered online 7 weeks ago and paid upfront is still waiting for theirs...

It was noticeable throughout the iPhone launch though that people COULD walk instore and get them a lot faster than the online customers...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's a shame you can't intervene rosadosc but then that could lead to someone nearer to the front not getting theirs , maybe 😒

I reserved mine Saturday just after midnight (technically Sunday), and collected and paid for it Sunday Morning from the Apple Store. Bit different as I buy mine sim free.

My colleague upgraded on the phone with CPW one afternoon and it was delivered the next day and we've all heard other stories of people getting theirs ,which adds to the confusion on why people upgrading direct with O2 were being let down.

Saying that the fleeting look I've had on other Network Forums it's a similar story.

Theirs still an ongoing UK Thread on MacRumors of people still waiting.

At this rate iPhone 7 will be available before some get their iPhone 6 models. 😉
Message 10 of 16