Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 6+ instore preorder- help!

Anonymous
Not applicable
on ‎15-09-2014 17:39

Hi. I'd appreciate any help
I preordered my iphone 6+ instore on Friday, I was informed delivery would be 7th October. I received a text confirming these details. Today I decided to call 02 to see if this was defiantly the delivery date and they seem to have no record of my order. They asked me for an order number but I have nothing on my receipt and I haven't received an email just a text with a ref... I'm now slightly worried my order seems to have gotten lost.... Should I be worried???

Someone on chat told me to cancel the order I have already done instore and order again... I'm not keen on this as obviously this means my delivery will be even later.

If this does get resolved does what does anyone think of my chances of receiving my phone before the 7th oct??

Thxs.
Message 1 of 62
61 REPLIES 61

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144176 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Did you get a receipt for the deposit you paid?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable
To avoid any doubt i would return to the store you placed the order in (which i assume was an o2 store) and ask them to check for you.

I would avoid Live Chat for anything other than the most basic of questions and i would not rush to cancel your order until the store confirm either way. After all you have a receipt.

If you were to cancel and re order there is likely to be a delay up up to 7 weeks now and this may be made worse by the sad demise yesterday of Phones 4U.
Message 3 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Go back to the same O2 Store and they'll sort you out with any paperwork you'll need and clarify things for you.
Message 4 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes and I received a text saying the estimated del.
Message 5 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable
Many thanks. Just very annoying. I feel like this whole saga of pre ordering with 02 has been a total nightmare.
Message 6 of 62

MI5
  • 144176 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Many thanks. Just very annoying. I feel like this whole saga of pre ordering with 02 has been a total nightmare.

You ain't seen nothing yet 😞

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 62

MI5
  • 144176 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Just one text or two - One is order received and the other is receipt for deposit paid.....

Currently using:
Message 8 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable
Wait til Friday and the long list of posts where the delivery agents have failed to deliver on time or if there are stock shortages which we know there will be.
Message 9 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just the one text......
Message 10 of 62