Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 6+ instore preorder- help!

Anonymous
Not applicable
on ‎15-09-2014 17:39

Hi. I'd appreciate any help
I preordered my iphone 6+ instore on Friday, I was informed delivery would be 7th October. I received a text confirming these details. Today I decided to call 02 to see if this was defiantly the delivery date and they seem to have no record of my order. They asked me for an order number but I have nothing on my receipt and I haven't received an email just a text with a ref... I'm now slightly worried my order seems to have gotten lost.... Should I be worried???

Someone on chat told me to cancel the order I have already done instore and order again... I'm not keen on this as obviously this means my delivery will be even later.

If this does get resolved does what does anyone think of my chances of receiving my phone before the 7th oct??

Thxs.
Message 1 of 62
61 REPLIES 61

Anonymous
Not applicable

Phone is ready to be picked up!

It's almost as if all my posts on this subject have been entirely pointless and the phone was always going to arrive before the estimated date of 7th October.Thinking

Message 61 of 62

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Phone is ready to be picked up!

It's almost as if all my posts on this subject have been entirely pointless and the phone was always going to arrive before the estimated date of 7th October.Thinking

Bit of an anti-climax then...:smileywink:

Message 62 of 62