Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 6+ instore preorder- help!

Anonymous
Not applicable
on ‎15-09-2014 17:39

Hi. I'd appreciate any help
I preordered my iphone 6+ instore on Friday, I was informed delivery would be 7th October. I received a text confirming these details. Today I decided to call 02 to see if this was defiantly the delivery date and they seem to have no record of my order. They asked me for an order number but I have nothing on my receipt and I haven't received an email just a text with a ref... I'm now slightly worried my order seems to have gotten lost.... Should I be worried???

Someone on chat told me to cancel the order I have already done instore and order again... I'm not keen on this as obviously this means my delivery will be even later.

If this does get resolved does what does anyone think of my chances of receiving my phone before the 7th oct??

Thxs.
Message 1 of 62
61 REPLIES 61

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was in the o2 shop today and I aksed whether they had any update on stock availability for the iphone6 plus.

They have not been told they are likely to see any stock before 7th October.  That remains the date they are working from.

If you have pre-ordered in store they will allocate the first phones that come into store to the pre-orders.

Message 21 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable

has anyone who ordered instore and was advised of a delay had any good news?

Alternatively has anyone picked up a 6+ instore because they have had stock?

Message 22 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable
Unfortunately not but to be honest I'm not expecting to hear anything before the 7th oct... Sadly!
Message 23 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable
No luck here either, rang up to see if they had any come in but still heard the 7th of October as the date they are working towards.

Message 24 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey. Has anyone that pre ordered instore on the 12th that we're told expected date of 7th oct received their phone yet? Or had any details/ text/ email??
Message 25 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable

OP - All I have is a ref number (via text) which nobody can match back to any order and an email reciept showing I paid £49.99 for the handset. The text states it should be available from Oct 7th.

In my O2, nothing shows up as on order, I assume it will nearer October 7th but not sure.

Message 26 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same here. Very frustrating!

If I'd known I'd had been better ordering online I wouldn't have bothered going into store....

Saying that it doesn't sound like people are having much luck with online orders either.
Message 27 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous
At least we would have got an order number rather than just a ref one that no one can match up?Smiley Surprised

Message 28 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's a massive regret of mine that I've ended up in this position,

Terrible experience.
Message 29 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable
I just have a reference that no one can match.... Spoke to CS they don't know anything. Went back into store and they just say it will be fine, be patient. Seriously!
Message 30 of 62