cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 6 delivery

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ordered my space grey 64gb on the 13th and continuously told 2-4 week delivery even this morning. So cancelled my order.

Ordered a silver 64gb from carphone warehouse for delivery tomorrow.

This evening recieve an email from O2 with tracking number of my original order that has been dispatched even after I cancelled it.

So now have 2 phones being delivered tomorrow.
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

It's possibly a cross over message from O2.

Be interesting if you did get it delivered but if so just refuse the delivery of it.
Message 2 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
To be honest Id rather keep the original order as its was my preferred colour.

However O2's handling of the whole iphone 6 release has been shocking to say the least.
Message 3 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143448 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
If you end up with 2 just return the one you don't want within the cooling off period.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
I rang O2 yesterday morning as well only to be told that there was no stock and it would be two to four weeks, followed about five minutes later by an email saying my phone was coming today! I ordered on the morning of the 13th as well....talk about farce!
Message 5 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree - o2's handling of my iphone 6 order has been very unsatisfactory.

I ordered on the 23rd of September and at no point during the process did it say it was out of stock. A week later when I contact o2 to ask when I can expect to receive it, I'm told it's out of stock and they cant tell me when I'll receive it. All they can tell me is that it could be 2-3 weeks.

I'm not upset by the wait itself, I'm more upset at how vague o2 are about an estimated date of delivery. I dont think it's reasonable to give a 2-3 week eta - customers deserve to be given an accurate date of when they can expect to receive it. For example by saying 'You should receive it between the 20th and 23rd of October'.

The current process o2 give leaves me feeling empty and uninformed. I dont like it. A little bit more accuracy in future please o2.

Message 6 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
i ordered the iphone 6 space grey 64GB on the 2nd and was told i should receive it in 2 weeks now its changed to 4 - 6 weeks bit of a disgrace if you ask me, im tempted to pay £30 to upgrade my order to the 128GB as they have this in stock for the space grey colour
Message 7 of 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92928 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I can well understand how that would be annoying. Personally I would go for the 128gb as long as it's definitely in stock. There again it's easy for me to say, it's up to you and to decide if you want to pay the extra.

Message 8 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't believe I keep renewing with O2. they are perhaps the worst provider I have used. No customer care, slow on orders, call centre help desks that work from a script and don't understand anything. Poor service too. Their maps of where they say they have coverage are just a complete Lie. I've been waiting over 3 weeks for my phone and they can't tell me anything. Yet they are shipping stock to stores! and ignoring customers waiting for online orders. Bluewater had stock on Saturday morning of the 64GB black which appears to be the most in demand model. But they do this becasue they get more suckers to sign into their terrible service, if youve ordered online theyve got your money and thats all they care about. I'll not be renewing with them ever again, so thats 4 accounts they will lose. Thing is, they don't care anyway. Suspect they don't eevn look at these comments and try to do anything about it.

I would cancel and change to the 128GB but they say it talkes 2 days for cancellation to go through and cant order other one until that has cancelled. By which time they will be out of stock again. Pathetic.

Message 9 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
To be honest, a lot of o2 customers should have checked the delivery dates that they provided before and on launch, I used this information given from o2 to make my decision as to how I would purchase my iPhone 6

I went straight to CPW to order mine a few days before launch and got it on launch no problem, a lot of o2 customers whom done this through o2 are having lots of problems with no phones still....
Message 10 of 14