cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 6 cost

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was wondering why 64gb iphone 6 would cost me £719 from O2 yet it's only £619 direct from apple store. Is it a typo or are O2 trying to rip people off?
Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
I could do so much with 20Gb. slight_smile

If it was say introduced to sim only on a fair monthly price id jump all over it.
Message 31 of 34

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144142 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27615 Solutions

@viridis wrote:
Mi5 on 128gb 209 upfront is best price, even beating apple (again)

I was working from memory but yes, just check the maths slight_smile

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 32 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone. I didn't realise you could pay off the handset cost immediately on O2 refresh. If the adviser had said that the problem would have been solved. Going to wait until after launch day to pre-order (for the first time ever) as we both want to actually see the devices in the flesh before plumping for the iphone 6 or iphone 6 plus - the plus may be a tad on the large size for my paws.

Message 33 of 34

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144142 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27615 Solutions
Sensible decision wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 34 of 34