cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 6+ are we ever going to get one?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I cannot explain how frustrated ive become over the past month just to upgrade a phone, i have been out of contract for several months now and not quite sure when i will actually get a new phone. Ive been a o2 customer for 7 years and to be honest this is the worst ive seen in terms of service.

When iphones 6 and 6+ were available for pre order lines were terrible no one could do anything and before most of us actually got through to anyone there was nothing left! Then there was the release and yet still no luck with any units, same problem with constantly busy lines and lack of service, i was told by my supposed account manager that iphone 6+ was not out yet and that we had to wait another 2 weeks, waited those two weeks and there was no stock then either. Then i was made a promise that i would be assured a device would be put aside for me today october 17th, called early morning to hear that there were still no units and offered to sell me a 16gb unit which no one wants. Im just disappointed how o2 doesnt give a crap no more about any of its customers. This is just pushing me to cancel my contract and cut all relations with o2 and frankly they dont care about people leaving also. My questions are how has this actually become like this? Why is there no stock? Why does no one in o2 care? Why does it take an average of 20 mins being on hold to speak to an advisor? Why???
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
If refresh tariff is not a deal breaker then acquire one from Carphone Warehouse or an Apple Store.

They have them instock.

Edit; you do have to reserve one at an Apple Store via http://www.apple.com/uk/retail/iphone/ which you have to do just after midnight.

Possibly the customer service dept us busy due to iphone launch and possibly the Note 4 launch too. No excuse though.
Message 3 of 3