cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 6 - In Progress - Annoying unclear response from o2!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered my iphone on the 17th, well aware that people ordered theirs before me. I'd like proper updates on my order, even if it is out of stock, at least I then know the reason why it's taking so long. Whereas "In Progress" just makes me think the company are doing my order at snails pace. "In Progress" makes me think, they have it in stock.

I don't understand why they can't just say....

Stock arrives on such a date, we have X amount coming, and your number XX on the waiting list which means you'll be getting your iphone 6 on this date XX or unfortunately you're position on the waiting list means that you'll be getting your iphone from the next delivery which is on XX so your phone will arrive on XX.

Everyone is aware that this is done on a first come first serve basis, so why not a little honesty with time frames, stock delivery times and peoples places on the waiting list?

I'd be happy knowing what number I was in the queue and having a place on the o2 website where I could see this number being counted down as they serve each customer... Can't be difficult and at least people would know kinda where they stood with their order.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

i think i will wait untill i see it in the shops and have it in my hands before i get it not like waitting

Message 11 of 11