cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 6 128gb Gold - How Long of a wait am i looking at?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, if i made an order for the iphone 6 128gb in gold on sunday night so 12/10 how long do you think it will be before i receive my phone?

I was told when i ordered that they have them in stock and it would be with me Monday however Monday came and no phone so contacted 02 who just apologised and offered to cancel the phone? slightly unhelpful. 

Thank you!

Message 1 of 40
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 36 of 40
39 REPLIES 39

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
We just don't know.

How about trying an Apple Store who we now think can offer the refresh tariff.

It look at CPW but they can't offer refresh.

My colleague ordered one the other day over the phone with CPW and it was delivered the following day.
Message 3 of 40

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Could be months - See above link ^^^
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
the only reason i read the all the posts and then still ordered was due to 02 refresh slight_smile no apple stores close to me have the 128gb 6plus in gold in stock. damn the other networks for not doing refresh they all have them in stock!
Message 5 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can check online just after midnight via the link I've added, as you have to reserve them. The key is to keep checking after midnight.

http://www.apple.com/uk/retail/iphone/
Message 6 of 40

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Apparently you can now get a refresh tariff from Apple. This was confirmed by someone on here earlier this week.
Let us know how you get on please.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
ill check at 12 and see if they have it in stock i did ask apple on live chat earlier if they did 02 refresh and they said they did all tariffs! :). Should just preorder the note 4! haha
Message 8 of 40

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Should just preorder the note 4! haha

Absolutely YES - Are you a leader or a follower wink

Currently using:
Message 9 of 40

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
ill check at 12 and see if they have it in stock i did ask apple on live chat earlier if they did 02 refresh and they said they did all tariffs! :). Should just preorder the note 4! haha

Indeed you should pre-order the Note 4 @Anonymous  A vastly superior phone by all accounts Whistle

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 40