cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 5s not connecting to justhost.com

Anonymous
Not applicable

This has been driving me crazy and I have almost exhausted all avenues except this one...

I recently upgraded from an iPhone 4 to iPhone 5s. 

I regularly use a webhosting company called justhost.com but since upgrading I am unable to login to the control panel at justhost.com. Without any error messages it just refuses to let me in. I can login using my phone over a wifi network but never if I use 4g/3g with O2. It used to work fine with my iPhone 4 and iphones with different carriers don't have a problem.

Apple say the problem lies with the carrier as do the tech people at justhost.com and despite speaking to 02 they really don't know (not that they admit that though). 

Even if I try and login to the demo control panel  at justhost.com it doesnt work and I'm all out of ideas. Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Julian 

London

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you contact O2 customer services by phone they will check the site for you.

o2 Customer Services Link http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Also if you private message @Toby @Anonymous they may be able to assist or point you in the right direction as they are O2 site management.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you contact O2 customer services by phone they will check the site for you.

o2 Customer Services Link http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Also if you private message @Toby @Anonymous they may be able to assist or point you in the right direction as they are O2 site management.
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

I visited an 02 shop today and none of the guys in there could connect to the site either. There is some problem with 02.

Message 3 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I figured that would be the case and doubt anyone here would be able to help - you need someone from the network team to look into it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @MI5 can you explain @Anonymous how to contact the network team ?
Message 5 of 9

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi @MI5 can you explain @Anonymous how to contact the network team ?

It would require @Anonymous to call CS and ask for his case to be escalated.....

Unless you know of a shortcut @Anonymous ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Let's try to do it trough the regular process. If it doesn't work I can try to escalate it too.
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you all for the interest. I have in fact been onto customer services and I believe the are going to get the engineers to look at the problem. I'll report back when they do. Thanks,

Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
That's good news.... Let us know how it goes for you please.

Currently using:
Message 9 of 9