O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Level 2: Apprentice
missy

Iphone 4 parts

hi all can anyone tell me where i can buy geninue apple iphone parts i need a white iphone 4 back cover hope someone can help thanks in advance.

Please use plain text.
Level 25: Hard Hitter
Fatboy

Re: Iphone 4 parts

I've just had a quick Google and came back with a few places that might have the genuine Apple parts.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=genuine+apple+iphone+4+back+cover&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=sa...

apple logo photo appleMac.jpg

iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Space Grey

If my suggestion has helped or solved your issue, can you please come back and post a reply with an update. Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Level 2: Apprentice
bransoj

I doubt you will get any genuine apple parts outside of Apple themselves. A replacement back can be done for £25 in a few mins at an Apple store as i had the back of my other halfs iPhone 4 done a couple of months ago.
Please use plain text.
damien1
Topics: 89
Blog Posts: 0

That's good to know that sounds quite reasonable actually

Please use plain text.
Fatboy

bransoj wrote:
I doubt you will get any genuine apple parts outside of Apple themselves.

I thought the same, but the first site in the Google search results link sells the genuine back glass cover.

See the below link:

http://www.appleipodparts.com/gbu0-prodshow/iphone-spare-parts-iphone-4-back-glass-cover-frame-white...

If my suggestion has helped or solved your issue, can you please come back and post a reply with an update. Thank you.

Please use plain text.
damien1

To be honest at that price I know I would rather pay the £25 and let apple do it

Please use plain text.
Fatboy

damien1 wrote:

To be honest at that price I know I would rather pay the £25 and let apple do it

Yeah I think I would too.

But I suppose it depends on if you live near an Apple Store, or is it still £25 to send it away to Apple, for example if you don't have an Apple Store nearby?

Please use plain text.
damien1

True not sure on that one I use a griffin survivor case on mine dropped in loads of times and nothings ever happened only thing is it does add bulk to the phone

Please use plain text.