cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International favourites

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there. I would like to add a phone number to my international favourites bolt on. Does anyone knows how to do that? Thanks

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

When I enter the code it goes to another which says object moved here, but is otherwise blank!

Hi @Anonymous

Sometimes this works, press Ctrl and F5 to refresh the page and confirm the URL https://if.o2.co.uk/ and then clean cache click here for help on this. Also delete cookies and Internet history on your PC and try entering the site again. Hope this helps :).

Let us know how u get on slight_smile

Message 11 of 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
As said previously - It would be nice if O2 could just fix their website so that users didn't have to jump through hoops to do the simplest of tasks 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It's crazy, no matter how many times we are asked for website anomalies they either won't or can't fix this link. You shouldn't have to try going round the houses to action simple changes.

Message 13 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello everyone. I had the same problem too. I resolved it by using Internet Explorer as my browser. It seems like O2 does not optimise its site for popular browsers, like FireFox, Chrome, etc. 

I hope this helps! No need to call in. 

Message 14 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

And yet we have a few forum members who use IE @Anonymous and complain they have many issues?

I use FF and am ok....most of the time wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 15