cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International Favourites Web Access

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have never been able to access the International Favourites > Manage my Numbers using Safari on a Mac.  All I get is a message:  Object has moved here.  Clicking on the hyperlinked 'here' takes me back to the login page.  Is this only me?

Smiley Embarassed

Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

No it's not you there have been many comments about this, you'll need to get O2 to make any changes for you.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

No it's not you there have been many comments about this, you'll need to get O2 to make any changes for you.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Perksie. As bad as I hoped it was not! Will have to pester them frequently, then.....
Message 3 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just added this bolt on and am having the same problem, it is a disappointing to see that O2 appears to have decided to just ignore it's customers and leave them with a half service. I am checking out other providers to decide who to move to as this seems the only action I can make to improve service.

Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same thing has been happening with the family bolt on for nearly a year o2 dont seem to want to know

Message 5 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

One of the many service agents I have communicated with at length gave me a link that works for me :smileyhappy:- here it is:

https://if.o2.co.uk/templates/LoginStep1.aspx

It seems that the IT support at O2 can improve.  It normally points at bad management.  On the overall I found the service and helpdesk agents super, helpful and friendly.  Only trouble is, their managerial and IT support seems to be lacking!  

Hope the link helps.

Message 6 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the link, still not working for me. The Webchat person I spoke to yesterday said it is a temporary fault and will be fixed in 24 hours. I admit I am not hugely optimistic.

Message 7 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Strange but two years later and the same problem persists. I try to log on after I enter the code sent to my mobile. It then sends me to a blank page with a mesage: -

"Object moved to here.".

When you click to "here" it sends you back to the login again. Things have never changed. 

Message 8 of 10

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions
Message 9 of 10

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

I shall feed this back to the rest of the team and get back to you with any info.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 10 of 10