cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming callers: Caller hears one ring and falls silent after one ring!

Anonymous
Not applicable

When a receiving incoming calls the Caller will hear the phone ring once and then silence as if the call has dropped, though my phone will continue to ring until either Voicemail kicks in or I hang up!

Wednesday 27/7/2016 - Reported the problem with O2 buy phone, explained that I had tried from two landlines as two location post codes LE7 and CV3 and two mobile phones. Testing of coverage of both locations were clear of any signal problems.  Suggested visiting an O2 Guru.

Visited O2 Guru who again called from their phone and tested Sim Card on another phone giving the same result, replaced Sim Card commented that iPhone was also okay and suggested to call O2 Tech Support again whilst in store for any issues known to the them, spoke to O2 Tech Support and suggested that it may be TU Go App which is installed on phone as that is a known issue, advised that it could take up to 24 hours to right itself.

Thursday 27/07/2016 – Called phone from landline still same issue, deleted TU GO App completely.

iPhone is less than twelve months old, Important calls are being missed as a result of this problem.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Has the Tugo bolt on completely gone or is it still showing in the bolt ons section of your MyO2?
http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Napotter
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Did you ever get a solution to this as I’m having the exact same problem
Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Napotter 

It's a known problem currently if you have an esim active on your account. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 7

Napotter
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Is there a solution to it
Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Not yet but O2 are aware of it.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 7

Napotter
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’ve spoke to numerous people at o2 and none of them seem to have a clue
Message 7 of 7