Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPhone threads

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I have a good idea, let's all start a new iPhone thread asking the same questions as all the other threads.

Come on admin, don't you think we could merge threads without having to wade through so many?

Or does that not matter for this particular phone.

Please don't delete as this is a genuine question!

Message 1 of 34
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

I hear you guys!. I'm going to get the Apple board tidied up so it will be a bit easier to see whats going on. I'll try to get as much as possible in to the main threads on the delivery situation. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

View solution in original post

Message 11 of 34
33 REPLIES 33

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Amen to that^
If anything, threads are getting lost and customers are not getting resolution because by the time they come back on, the thread is buried.
Message 2 of 34

Cleoriff
  • 122387 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Have to say I agree. I know people are excited to get a new phone (or not as the case may be) but wading through reams and reams of posts all pretty much saying the same thing, with new threads springing up every day really does get tiring. I know O2 favour iPhone users and love the excitement that a new release brings but this year the amount of threads and posts about this phone has spiralled out of control No effort has been made to merge any of them

No-one need to tell me to mark all threads read. I do...every single time. Within 5 mins they are there again such is the sheer volume of posts being made on every new iphone thread started. I checked about 5 days ago. 50+ threads on the iPhone 7. There will be many more now

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 34

Cleoriff
  • 122387 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@viridis wrote:
Amen to that^
If anything, threads are getting lost and customers are not getting resolution because by the time they come back on, the thread is buried.

Indeed....if the regulars go away for a while...when they come back they have to wade through 10 pages of unread posts (all about the iPhone 7...before they find a new post from someone wanting to ask a question about a sim swap...travel abroad...TuGo......or the million other things NON iPhone 7 related

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 34

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Let's be honest, it doesn't matter what colour,what model or who tells you what be it customer service or live chat. So many threads which could be merged and problems for other customers are lost in the umpteen pages the regulars have to go through. Come on, why start a new thread when we all know a phone is in great demand, Apple have supplied limited stock to up the hype and O2 have failed to keep customers informed when they can expect to receive their prized new phone. All the Note 7 problems have been kept to one thread so I don't see why people who cannot look at existing threads should start another. Admin...same number of posts but please merge!
Message 5 of 34

Cleoriff
  • 122387 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

While we are on the subject I need to speak out about the LIMITED option I am given when I 'Mark Topic as Read',

Hello??...If I mark a topic as read I mean the TOPIC......not ONE page on the topic!!.

Even that has gone to pot this year. I don't think lithium is coping well with the volume of new posts made on one thread. I am being taken back (on some threads) to the same page.....probably 4 posts after I marked the topic read....It's time consuming and energy sapping. Needs sorting asap. 

And please don't get me started on the number of kudo's being dished out for someone saying 'I am getting mine tomorrow'.....and numerous posts of that nature. Getting beyond a joke now...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 34

MI5
  • 143457 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

I've got a pink one Bouncy tongue

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 34

Cleoriff
  • 122387 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

I've got a pink one Bouncy tongue

I would kudo that post. Sadly though.... I know you lie Banana

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 34

MI5
  • 143457 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
OK, so I bought a pink one, but I don't have it myself tongue
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 34

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions