cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I phone 6 help!!!!! not working, getting stuck

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi 

I wonder If you can help me I purchased my IPHONE 6 around december last year and it's been playing up for about a month now.

It is acting by itself, calling people randomly, texting....it's like a ghost is running my phone for me, it keeps calling randon people, cuts off my phone calls and then calls again and cuts off.

It flicks between facebook, emails, txt ,calls without me pressing anything.....all very strange.

I have to say that i'm at the stage where I now can't txt or call anyone because it won't let me.

I've kept all updates frequent and I'm now stuck on what to do???

please help....

sam

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93240 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

A couple of things you can do. First try a restore in iTunes and if that doesn't fix the various issues you are having I would get it checked by Apple. Do you have a store nearby?

https://www.apple.com/uk/retail/storelist/

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
  • 93240 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

A couple of things you can do. First try a restore in iTunes and if that doesn't fix the various issues you are having I would get it checked by Apple. Do you have a store nearby?

https://www.apple.com/uk/retail/storelist/

Message 2 of 7

MI5
  • 144376 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
I concur, if a back up and restore doesn't fix it, seek help from Apple directly.
If they find it's faulty it will be replaced on the spot.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
many thanks
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks
Message 5 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122931 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Its only 8 mths old so still under the one year warranty.....You should have no problem if you contact Apple support

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 7

Mark_1980
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 128 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
As others have suggested, try restoring the phone before you do anything else. I'd suggest restoring it as a new handset too (not from a backup), as it may be a rogue app which is causing the problem.

If you restore it as a new handset you will need to re-download your apps etc. but it's not really a big deal, plus you'll still have all of your photos if you have iCloud turned on slight_smile
I don't care what rank I am and neither should anyone else.
Message 7 of 7