cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Honestly everyone!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Be patient! It's no biggy.. I've been told 6-7 weeks.. It's on order, sit back and chill. Our day will come...😎
Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
It all depends on how allocation has been factored in. Some outlets I think will not get as many as others.

The iPhone 6 Plus delivery is possibly going to be a rare instance for a while. 😞
Message 21 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think Apple will hold back on giving to carriers so they can sort out their direct customers first
Message 22 of 27

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
But, but, but I've never not had an iPhone on release day. Every year so far I've queued. I even nearly hid in a giant plant pot one year in a shopping centre so I could be first in the queue. The furthest back I've been is 4th and the only reason was that numbers 1-3 were considerably less fat than me and ran much faster! Honestly I can see where 12 year old girls get the excitement from to get to the front of a 1D concert.

Valium is your friend.....Confused

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 23 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi jonM1998

"I think Apple will hold back on giving to carriers so they can sort out their direct customers first"

Some do hold that theory.

We'll never truly know how true or how much of this is conspiracy theory / Chinese whisper.

Message 24 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Apple always do the same every year I'm sure they don't have enough stock so that they deliberately build up the hype
Message 25 of 27

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122916 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Valium taken as suggested...now back into the fray...Bouncy