cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Honestly everyone!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Be patient! It's no biggy.. I've been told 6-7 weeks.. It's on order, sit back and chill. Our day will come...😎
Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well said. At last an iPhone user with a sense of perspective
Message 2 of 27

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Well said. At last an iPhone user with a sense of perspective

It wont last long Nick...come Friday... (maybe for this OP...but.....:smileywink:)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 27

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93236 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions
Message 4 of 27

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Friday is Armageddon. countdown commencing engines on!:smileywink:

I have my Cloak of Invisibility at the ready...and my Defence Shield ready to position...Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 27

jonsie
  • 93236 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions
Message 6 of 27

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
It will start on Thursday, all it will take is one user to say "just got my text from UK mail" and then booooooom.
Message 7 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable

I understand why people are getting impatient.

In order for o2 to keep uo with Apple, they had to take preorders before they knew exactly how many phones they were getting. Because of this they're unable to be open and honest about when people will be getting the phones they've paid for. I don't think it's the phone that people are neceserally craving, it's the infomation.

If I knew I would be getting mine on say the 5th of October, then I'd be fine, but as it stands I have literally no idea when It's arriving and that is frustrating.

Message 8 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous

A good attitude to adopt.

Patience is one thing I have oodles of. slight_smile

I'll be watching reviews , YouTube and having a tinker with shop demo models and then by that time I'll be able to stroll into my Apple Store and stroll out with one. wink

As said though on Friday the forum will be awash with posts / threads on "Who's had one delivered ~ mines not here yet ~ O2's phone lines are busy ~ I'm not getting mine for x amount of weeks........ BUT hopefully a lot of I've got mine etc.
Message 9 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
But, but, but I've never not had an iPhone on release day. Every year so far I've queued. I even nearly hid in a giant plant pot one year in a shopping centre so I could be first in the queue. The furthest back I've been is 4th and the only reason was that numbers 1-3 were considerably less fat than me and ran much faster! Honestly I can see where 12 year old girls get the excitement from to get to the front of a 1D concert.
Message 10 of 27