cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you ordered a new iPhone 6 ~ if so read on.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

As with every new product launch from Apple all the Networks and Independents, as well as Apple Stores will struggle to have all the different colours and storage capacities of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus available to supply to people who have Pre~Ordered on the 12th of September 2014 or are trying to walk into the High~Street Stores to purchase or upgrade on the 19th of September 2014.

All a person can do if their waiting for theirs to come into stock is await of communication from the source they've gone down to acquire one.

Channels of communication with Networks and Shops will become overwhelmed with customers trying to chase up when they are going to receive their handset.

Tracking Link : http://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-and-devices/how-to-track-your-order#qs

Contact Avenues for O2 :
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I hope you either get your choice on the 19th of September 14 or yours becomes available for despatch soon. slight_smile
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
A valiant attempt slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you MI5. slight_smile

Maybe we could copy and paste this to any new thread / post that crops up.
Message 3 of 7

jonsie
  • 93181 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

You think this will help but I'm afraid asking for patience and your turn when you have been led to believe that your phone will be there on launch day will do nothing for todays must have now mentality. Some will be lucky, some will be phlegmatic whilst others will be screaming from the rooftops. We all handle the same situation in different ways.

Message 4 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

Totally agree, jonsie, except for what you said about the 'must have now mentality'. It's actually the 'must have yesterday mentality'. wink

By the end of this week, and through October, this forum will go into meltdown. Crazy

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122813 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

The problem with so many is, they read Sept 19th...and didn't read the small print after that date

Anyway.....there have been 4 new threads started since 7pm last night. (Added to the others that jonsie listed)

People will NOT take the time to read...they will just start a new thread. Nature of the beast I am afraid

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Very True Cleoriff and I totally agree.

I for one will paste this one in to try and curb them spiralling into pages and pages.

People are going to vent and be frustrated.

I don't want to fuel that fire but perhaps bring a little constructive info to it. (If at all possible)
Message 7 of 7