O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Apple iOS Devices (iPhone, iPad)

Level 44: Clearly Talented
Liquid

Re: FAQs: Apple iOS Devices (iPhone, iPad, etc.)

[ Edited ]

Don't have much to say there do you :smileytongue:

brilliant vid:smileyhappy:

i love the intro.

two things.

1) if you can't do voice overs could you add annotations to it instead?

2) what program are you using to do that?

again brilliant start I look forward to the next instalments:smileyhappy:

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
jonsie
Topics: 137
Solutions: 1,685

It plays ok and a noble first effort!

Chat | Contact | O2 Status | Lengthen RingTime | O2 Travel | O2 Help Guides | Complaint | Unlock Phone

I'm leaving now to go find myself....if I arrive before I get back, please ask me to wait!

Please use plain text.
Level 23: Casual Specs
Fatboy

Liquid wrote:

Don't have much to say there do you :smileytongue:

brilliant vid:smileyhappy:

i love the intro.

two things.

1) if you can't do voice overs could you add annotations to it instead?

2) what program are you using to do that?

again brilliant start I look forward to the next instalments:smileyhappy:

To record my iPhone screen I'm using an application on my Mac called Reflector.

I added the titles, editted, and uploaded the video onto You Tube through iMovie.

Re annotations. I'll have a dig around iMovie and see if I can see any mention of them.

Yeah its not the best of vids, would have been better with a bit of talk over or like you mentioned annotations, but its my first go :smileyhappy:

Hopefully future vids will be better. Its all a learning curve :smileyhappy:

apple logo photo appleMac.jpg

iPhone 5s 32GB Space Grey

Please use plain text.
Liquid

Here you go mate:smileyhappy:

http://pinoyappler.com/2012/07/09/create-music-videos-with-annotions-using-imovie/
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Fatboy

Liquid wrote:
Here you go mate:smileyhappy:

http://pinoyappler.com/2012/07/09/create-music-videos-with-annotions-using-imovie/

Believe it or not, I was reading the exact same page when I got the email notification of a new reply :smileylol:

Please use plain text.
jonsie
Topics: 137
Solutions: 1,685

I feel an 'edit' coming on!:smileyhappy:

Chat | Contact | O2 Status | Lengthen RingTime | O2 Travel | O2 Help Guides | Complaint | Unlock Phone

I'm leaving now to go find myself....if I arrive before I get back, please ask me to wait!

Please use plain text.
Liquid

Appears the voice input bit is right next to the annotation menu as well. There's no lip syncing so it shouldn't be too difficult:smileyhappy:

Good choice of first video though. The mms issues seem to be tripping a lot of people up recently.

May I suggest a how to resolve data connection issues for your next venture?
Please use plain text.
perksie
Topics: 229
Solutions: 1,536

Great video, keep them coming. :smileyhappy:

Please support the Disasters Emergency Committee appeal to send help to the Philippines.
Text DEC to 70000 (free text) to donate £5 or online: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Legacy O2 Simplicity 20 - O2 Wallet - Nexus 4 Android 4.4.2
Please use plain text.
Fatboy

Liquid wrote:
Appears the voice input bit is right next to the annotation menu as well. There's no lip syncing so it shouldn't be too difficult:smileyhappy:

I can record a voice over, but the problem I am having is keeping up with what's going on in the video as I'm talking. If I fluff my words the video has then went onto the next step.

I need a way of either been able to record the audio seperately(and then adding/attaching it onto the video later), or been able to pause the video (when required), before then moving onto the next step/instruction.

Please use plain text.
Liquid

[ Edited ]

http://mediacommons.psu.edu/instruction/tutorials/adding-sound-effects-music-and-recording-voiceover...

Appears you could record multiple segments describing the video and attach them to specific sections of the timeline.

You could record using a secondary program then use said recordings to import to imovie. Unfortunatly I'm not a mac user so I'm not too clued up with imovie.

edit: using imove you could follow this (ignore domain name it just looked the best haha)

http://m.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-add-narration-to-your-imovie-project.html

then if you find you don't have enough time to say what you need I think you'd be able to get away with slowing down the video clip;

http://support.apple.com/kb/PH2239?viewlocale=en_US

however knowing you you've probally already considered this haha just ignore me:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.