cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6- PreOrder

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a quick question regarding the iPhone 6. Will customers due an upgrade for their phone be given priority over pre-orders of the iphone 6?

Message 1 of 4,605
4,604 REPLIES 4,604

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
I received all my tracking info this afternoon early doors, UK Mail also sent me text to confirm delivery of my 6 plus tomorrow. Hope others are receiving this info to
Message 1861 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
I never expect smooth sailing when ordering a phone for release from o2
Message 1862 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

does anyone know if there's a UKMail depot in Belfast NI? Their website shows there isn't! but my order tracking actually says my item is in belfast? 

Untitled.png

it says current Belfast so I assume that means current location?

Message 1863 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just keep on checking from memory they kept on updating and getting phones out for delivery quite late with the 5 release
Message 1864 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Will you let us know how your order proceeds and let us know if you receive it ok please.

Message 1865 of 4,605

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous 

@Anonymous wrote:

I can't see how people who have ordered the same phone and colour and GB as me have got tracking numbers when they orderd way later after me I did mine at 7.55am on the 12th just spoke 2 o2 and they said I will get mine in 2-3 weeks I thought it was first come first serve? 

Do o2 really know what they are doing and I think they have made a total mess of this 

Sadly I think everyone you speak with at O2 at the moment just give you platitudes.  I certainly will not be upgrading again via 202 and even considering not with O2 after more than 10 years with them slight_frown

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 1866 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable
How do u get that info all I see is collected not where it is
Message 1867 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Huntress wrote:

@Anonymous 

@Anonymous wrote:

I can't see how people who have ordered the same phone and colour and GB as me have got tracking numbers when they orderd way later after me I did mine at 7.55am on the 12th just spoke 2 o2 and they said I will get mine in 2-3 weeks I thought it was first come first serve? 

Do o2 really know what they are doing and I think they have made a total mess of this 

Sadly I think everyone you speak with at O2 at the moment just give you platitudes.  I certainly will not be upgrading again via 202 and even considering not with O2 after more than 10 years with them slight_frown

They guy was very understanding and I could not understand why they got tracking before me and added £20 to my monthly bill 

I wouldn't mind but I played off my o2 refresh of £140 and £69 upfront just so I could get the phone I'm so dissapointed with o2 its a total mess Grumpy

Message 1868 of 4,605

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ordered a gold 64gb plus at 9.30am on 12th and still heard nothingSmiley Mad

Message 1869 of 4,605

Huntress
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 242 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous  I upgraded but still had to pay £139.99 towards the cost of the IP6+ and that money has already been taken from my account.

I have complained and O2 are looking for the recording of the conversation I had with the CS Adviser who took my order as I've complained I wasn't made aware at the time the order was placed that there was a delay in shipping the phone.  They said it would take around 3-5 working days to find and review the recording to see whether I would be entitled to any compensation.  Again, it seems like platitudes but I'll wait and see.  Not happy though slight_frown

Life is just a game, the rules of which are only explained to us when the game is over.

MacBook Pro
iMac
iPhone X 256gb
iPad 64gb
Message 1870 of 4,605