cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does O2 offer no upfront costs on iPads each year?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

Nice to meet you all, I am new to the community and have searched through this forum and could not find an answer to my question which is: Does O2 offer no upfront cost deals on iPads at the end of each year?

I look forward to your replies.

All the best,

Oliver

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Not specifically at the end of the year. Deals come up at regular intervals. There are a couple on offer now with no upfront cost but a bit expensive for me, I prefer to buy outright and then find the best sim deal.

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/tablets/?cm_mmc=googleuk-_-PPC_Direct_Tablet-_-Tablet-iPad-Generics-Broad-...

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Not specifically at the end of the year. Deals come up at regular intervals. There are a couple on offer now with no upfront cost but a bit expensive for me, I prefer to buy outright and then find the best sim deal.

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/tablets/?cm_mmc=googleuk-_-PPC_Direct_Tablet-_-Tablet-iPad-Generics-Broad-...

Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Welcome to the forum....Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Keep checking the shop pages fit special offers, they could come at any time.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4