cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CPW Dispatched Emails Already?!?!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I notice on the CPW twitter feed that some people are metioning that they have already received dispathing emails for their iphone 6. Has anybody on here had one from CPW yet?

Message 1 of 91
90 REPLIES 90

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ben - I have tracking for the 6, but nothing for the 6 plus. I ordered the 6 a day after the plus.
Message 51 of 91

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

I ordered mine from Apple and the status is saying preparing for dispatch and estimated delivery is between 29th September and 2nd October 😞

Message 52 of 91

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can sense the tension in here today 😄. Who going to be the first one to post a "I've received my email from UK Mail" that unleashes the flood of comments 😄

Good luck everyone
Message 53 of 91

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm beginning to doubt that 6 Plus orders will be fulfilled tomorrow - which means it'll be a very pleasant surprise if they do get dispatched! Smiley LOL

Message 54 of 91

Anonymous
Not applicable
iPhone 6 Plus 64GB, White/Silver and I have a parcel number, so hoping for delivery tomorrow
Message 55 of 91

Cleoriff
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm beginning to doubt that 6 Plus orders will be fulfilled tomorrow - which means it'll be a very pleasant surprise if they do get dispatched! Smiley LOL

Most of us understood that the 6+ would be dispatched 2-3 weeks after the iPhone 6? It would be nice if someone who ordered the 6+ gave us an update tomorrow?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 56 of 91

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Most of us understood that the 6+ would be dispatched 2-3 weeks after the iPhone 6? It would be nice if someone who ordered the 6+ gave us an update tomorrow?

The website didn't start off with saying 2-3 weeks that only changed after a couple of hours.

Message 57 of 91

gjdemon6646
  • 191 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Im not impressed that i ordered on Friday around 2PM and got everything through and my account has still not moved.

Spoke to someone this morning who said i got my order in before O2 ran out of the first stock
Message 58 of 91

Cleoriff
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Flipshot wrote:

The website didn't start off with saying 2-3 weeks that only changed after a couple of hours.

True......but from what I hear and read...that was always the plan. However, it will be interesting to see if anyone gets the 6 plus over this weekend

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 59 of 91

Anonymous
Not applicable
If that was the plan the. O2 have misled me, because when I hit the button it said 'available from launch.' That was for the 6 plus. This very shortly changed to 3-6 weeks.
Message 60 of 91