cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CPW Dispatched Emails Already?!?!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I notice on the CPW twitter feed that some people are metioning that they have already received dispathing emails for their iphone 6. Has anybody on here had one from CPW yet?

Message 1 of 91
90 REPLIES 90

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Benlfc wrote:

!!!!!!!!VERY HELPFUL!!!!!!!

I have just got of the phone to a very helpful scottish fella who also finally sounded like he knew what he was talking about, he said when the phones were first ordered they all fell into an "out of stcok" status this was untiul the warehouse sorted all orders out as they were ordered on the system ie. "first come, first served" he confirmed mine was accepted onto the system at 08:12am and now shows as "awaiting despatch" and going of his knowledge that would be in the first batch, he said the orders didn't start to go to a number of weeks delay until around 11am/12pm on Friday, he also stated that the warehouse staff are to be working overnight getting all handsets out that need to be out to the "first customers" he said he was 90% certain I will receive all my tracking details by tomorrow afternoon if not tonight or through the early hours, hope this helps anyone who ordered within the timescale I did and whatever information they have been given

Hopefully thats positive news for you.

The best of luck and let us know when youve recieved it please..

Message 31 of 91

Anonymous
Not applicable

2 online chats today and yesterday have confirmed mine is also "awaiting dispatch", so finger crossed!

Message 32 of 91

Anonymous
Not applicable
Like wise for me, however have already read someone had ordered the same as me later but have tracking info and I don't so how is that first come first served?!
Message 33 of 91

Anonymous
Not applicable
So.... My 6 has a tracking number! However my 6 plus does not. Interestingly the 6 order was done on Saturday, the 6 plus on Friday!
Message 34 of 91

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
So.... My 6 has a tracking number! However my 6 plus does not. Interestingly the 6 order was done on Saturday, the 6 plus on Friday!

But the 6+ was always planned to come out after the iPhone 6...so I have always understood and read...?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 35 of 91

Jeevster
Level 4: Observant
  • 175 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

what time on Friday, Many 6+'s went out of stock around lunchtime, some even earlier...

Message 36 of 91

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not according to O2 when I ordered it. Sandeep and Murhera promised I would get it Friday! They crossed their hearts and hoped to die and everything.
Message 37 of 91

Anonymous
Not applicable
My confirmation email arrived at 8:10am Friday. Paid for it at 2pm but O2 assured me that the confirmation email meant a phone was mine.
Message 38 of 91

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Not according to O2 when I ordered it. Sandeep and Murhera promised I would get it Friday! They crossed their hearts and hoped to die and everything.

You still are amusing after all these hours Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 39 of 91

Anonymous
Not applicable
You should see me try and hide behind a plant pot! All 6 feet 2 14 stone of me.

Actually that might explain why I got caught.
Message 40 of 91