cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CPW Dispatched Emails Already?!?!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I notice on the CPW twitter feed that some people are metioning that they have already received dispathing emails for their iphone 6. Has anybody on here had one from CPW yet?

Message 1 of 91
90 REPLIES 90

Anonymous
Not applicable
My order now says complete! But no tracking details yet but ive got everything crossed 😁
Message 21 of 91

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
My order now says complete! But no tracking details yet but ive got everything crossed 😁

Have you checked any spam inbox folders ?

Message 22 of 91

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yep but its just literally come through to my inbox, i have tracking details with DPD at lasttttttt, now to hope its delivered Friday 😁
Message 23 of 91

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

when did you last see it has in progress and then when did you see it as complete?

Message 24 of 91

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Yep but its just literally come through to my inbox, i have tracking details with DPD at lasttttttt, now to hope its delivered Friday 😁

You can use the tracking number with o2's link and also ring DPD if you wish.

Good luck.

Message 25 of 91

Cleoriff
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Great getting DPD they normally email you on day of delivery with a 1 hour slot. lets you plan your day better..:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 26 of 91

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah glad its DPD as i should know within an hour as to when it is due, im hoping for a Friday delivery! Got everything crossed. Wasnt in my O2 app until it was completed as i upgraded via CPW so wasnt showing as in progress., just went straight to complete about 17.30.
Message 27 of 91

Benlfc
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

wondered why you had DPD as courier O2 usually use UK Mail direct if it's a CPW order yours being despatched won't affect anyone ordering direct from O2

Message 28 of 91

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Benlfc wrote:

wondered why you had DPD as courier O2 usually use UK Mail direct if it's a CPW order yours being despatched won't affect anyone ordering direct from O2

I think with the volume of handsets they are having to use more than one courier. It also depends on your location (so I understand)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 29 of 91

Benlfc
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

!!!!!!!!VERY HELPFUL!!!!!!!

I have just got of the phone to a very helpful scottish fella who also finally sounded like he knew what he was talking about, he said when the phones were first ordered they all fell into an "out of stcok" status this was untiul the warehouse sorted all orders out as they were ordered on the system ie. "first come, first served" he confirmed mine was accepted onto the system at 08:12am and now shows as "awaiting despatch" and going of his knowledge that would be in the first batch, he said the orders didn't start to go to a number of weeks delay until around 11am/12pm on Friday, he also stated that the warehouse staff are to be working overnight getting all handsets out that need to be out to the "first customers" he said he was 90% certain I will receive all my tracking details by tomorrow afternoon if not tonight or through the early hours, hope this helps anyone who ordered within the timescale I did and whatever information they have been given

Message 30 of 91