cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CPW Dispatched Emails Already?!?!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I notice on the CPW twitter feed that some people are metioning that they have already received dispathing emails for their iphone 6. Has anybody on here had one from CPW yet?

Message 1 of 91
90 REPLIES 90

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Communication (or lack of) is always the same complaint from customers with O2 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 91

Anonymous
Not applicable

I spoke to an advisor yesterday, and just now today and was told my 128GB 6 Plus Silver is "Awaiting Dispatch" so it looks like I'm one of the lucky ones. However there still appears to be confusion as to whether we can expect to RECEIVE our device on Friday, or for it to be SENT OUT on Friday.

There are reports from people who chose in-store pick-up that they are receiving texts to say their device will be available to pick up in store on Friday. Can't believe O2 would get a device to a store for pick-up on Friday and not be able to deliver to your house on the same day.

Message 12 of 91

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Well with all the couriers on the road that day...be sure the only thing I will be ordering is an online delivery from Asda...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 91

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
I have just got of the phone to someone that could understand everything i was saying as suppose to others i have spoken to on the phone who didnt have a clue and this is what she said;

My order is "awaiting despatch" which she said going of her experience she hoped i would receive it friday, she couldn't be 100% certain of this but did mention any of the orders that aren't ready for dispatch are showing as "back order" or "out of stock" this is when you ordered the phone when the delivery was showing a number of weeks from launch date, if you ordered the phone when it showed as in stock and delivery from launch day then your status (but only by ringing 202) will show as "awaiting despatch" the status in my o2 will only show as "in progress" thats what i have been told over the phone

online chat told me that no one whatsoever has received any sort of despatch emails or their my o2 will be showing tracking information this will be the case till at least midnight tonight into and through the day tomorrow, then will people only start receiving texts, emails and my o2 showing their despatch information, i asked the woman over the phone about this and she didn't have an answer but this is all the latest info i have
Message 14 of 91

Anonymous
Not applicable

On my O2 is states that my order is "In progress". Is this good or bad if you want to receive your device quickly? Sorry but I cant work out what the above poster was saying.

Message 15 of 91

Benlfc
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
As i stated your my o2 page will show as in progress ring 202 and find out if they say its awaiting despatch
Message 16 of 91

Anonymous
Not applicable
Rang 202 and they are just saying "Out of stock". Who knows eh?
Message 17 of 91

Anonymous
Not applicable

Pre-ordered instore and had no email or txt. Went into my local store where i am picking it up and they said its here waiting for me on Friday

Message 18 of 91

Benlfc
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
@Anonymous if they are telling you that your status is "out of stock" then unfortunately you have been too late in ordering, what time and date did you place the order?
Message 19 of 91

Anonymous
Not applicable
I didn't order it till Monday so wasn't expecting it on Friday really.
Message 20 of 91