cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CPW Dispatched Emails Already?!?!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I notice on the CPW twitter feed that some people are metioning that they have already received dispathing emails for their iphone 6. Has anybody on here had one from CPW yet?

Message 1 of 91
90 REPLIES 90

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry *mentioning* and * dispatched*, tired eyes 😞
Message 2 of 91

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Haylz

A few people are reporting back on how their status in their myo2 is changing.

The big test will be tomorrow when the posts start wink

Perhaps let us know how you get in if you've ordered through CPW.

If so good luck. slight_smile
Message 3 of 91

Anonymous
Not applicable
My O2 status is the same. Boooo. I've refreshed it 798 times so far. Almost as many times as I have to refresh O2 website to buy the thing.
Message 4 of 91

Anonymous
Not applicable
WoW you'll have smoke coming out of the back of your computer Drpellypo ! wink

I hope it changes for you soon. slight_smile
Message 5 of 91

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
There will be some seriously abused email servers today slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 91

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
My O2 status is the same. Boooo. I've refreshed it 798 times so far. Almost as many times as I have to refresh O2 website to buy the thing.

Sounds as if you have booked yourself time off work...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 91

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 8 of 91

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
I have spoken to multiple advisors this morning and obviously all said something entirely different, the latest said that she had spoken with supervisors and they have informed as mine were one of the first to be ordered i will receive friday, she explained first orders would have a status of awaiting despatch, bare in mind this status can only be found out if you ring and ask all my o2 states is in progress, any that are for delivery past friday will state back order or out of stock something along those lines, any that are in awaiting despatch status will be despatched either today or tomorrow and therefore delivered friday
Message 9 of 91

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
@jonsie its not that people are impatient its the lack of communication from o2 to us, when you preorder yours on the day the preorders went live and at only 9 minutes past 8 and then you see someone post a screenshot that shows theirs have been dispatched but they ordered their's two days after then everyone has the right to be annoyed in some respects, the game o2 are playing here is just a simple game of keeping us in suspense, they know when the phones will be despatched they just want us to be kept excited that is all
Message 10 of 91