cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device Plan payment problems

Anonymous
Not applicable
I recently switched bank accounts and it seems as if my direct debit for the device has been cancelled somehow. Maybe as there is only one payment of £15 left to pay on the phone. My line rental direct debit has remained unaffected. The issue I now have is that O2 have sent a rather threatening email saying they will disconnect my phone imenantly unless I make payment. I'm currently in Panama and I cannot seem to use my phone to call out at all. Is there no way to email some only make payment online?? The direct debit was due on the 7th July so I'm surprised they are already threatening me with disconnection! Any help would be greatly appreciated. I just need an email address to be able to contact someone. Live chat is also now working for me!
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
They will have barred your outgoing calls as the payment hasn't been paid so you would need to pay the outstanding payment then a £15 reconnection fee

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Live chat is NOT working! Stupid typo
Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

You can contact customer services whilst abroad by using this number. (If possible avoid live chat as you are attempting to make a payment)

From abroad+44 3448090202Free†

You can also make a payment by going into My O2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
They will have barred your outgoing calls as the payment hasn't been paid so you would need to pay the outstanding payment then a £15 reconnection fee
Message 4 of 4