Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7?

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

So when I placed my preorder (and paid off my refresh) this morning I saw that the estimate for the phone delivery would be up to 2 weeks for the Rose Gold plus 256GB (the one I ordered) but now when I go to the store to check whether I picked the right colour (the black really does look nice but I've decided I was right to go for Rose Gold) it says orders will be delivered on the 16th ... so those who preordered this morning have to wait 2 weeks but those who preorder right now don't? I'm confused :Z

Message 1 of 1,355
1,354 REPLIES 1,354

Anonymous
Not applicable

oh right

Message 91 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered a iphone 7 plus 128GB on Friday morning at about 11am on a business plan. The business site doesn't have any ability to track orders, so I spoke to Live chat yesterday evening. 

They said that they won't send out order numbers until Friday, at which point they would be able to provide an estimated delivery date and courier tracking information if it's been sent already. The live chat person said they would personally give me a update when they had more information, which sounds positive, as long as they actaully do! 

I waited over 2 months for my iphone 6 to be delivered which I ordered just after it had been released (not pre-order). Fingers crossed the pre-order will be quicker this time around! 

+1 for O2 getting their systems in order though - nothing much seems like it's changed in 2 years! 

Message 92 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

well i was told i wouldnt get any tracking info till friday for my personal upgrade, but i got a tracking number on myo2 yesterday

Message 93 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

That is exactly the same thing that I was told ten minutes ago, so looks like this is consistent information.

Unless you are like Fred of course, and you happen to get a tracking number slight_smile

Message 94 of 1,355

zillacub
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have a tracking number too.  I know it won't be delivered til Friday but it is reassuring. I ordered a silver 7 256GB on the 9th at 9am.

Message 95 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered at 8.29 (Iphone 7 Plus 128gb - black) but have yet to receive any information via e-mail or dispatching number. I have lost hope at getting the phone for Friday. 

02 Chat also told me I was 'in the first batch of deliveries' but was subsequently told by CS on the phone that this information was incorrect - my order is just showing as being placed rather than any delivery being assigned to it. It is just so frustraiting - I just want to know when it is going to arrive - but this appears to seem impossible at the moment!

Message 96 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

When did you get your tracking number zillacub? 

Just wondering if this means they will slowly start to appear?

Message 97 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think if u have a tracking number it means ur phone is assigned to u and it will come Friday
Message 98 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Got my tracking number yesterday
Message 99 of 1,355

zillacub
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

When did you get your tracking number zillacub? 

Just wondering if this means they will slowly start to appear?

In the my order section it appeared yesterday morning, it directs me to the DPD website which says they have the information and will be getting the item shortly.  

Message 100 of 1,355