cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

yep also been waiting 6 weeks for jb + 256

not had one email or txt through out the 6 weeks. bored of waiting now. there may be a shortage of this model but im starting to think o2 are pretty far down the list of priority. if you get on apple site early enough there is shops which have the jb + available for reservation with the upgrade program. probably going to be doing this tomorrow morning. its not the wait that has annoyed me, more the fact i paid to upgrade early, yet when i mention this to CS they say they can only offer me 25% extra data.... on a 20gb plan i really dont need that. plenty of good sim free deals out there

Message 2911 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ordered 7+ in jb 256gb on 9/9 confirmed at 1400 with email saying processing. Was told by phoning them that this was completed. Told to wait 6 weeks for delivery. 6 weeks later still waiting so called back and told to wait a further 6 weeks for delivery.
Message 2912 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
As far as the compensation goes from o2. I was offered 25% data for 6 months and free phone case. Spoke to somebody and explained it got a high data plan so won't need it so there trying to get me 25% off my bills
Message 2913 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same boat: 7plus 256 JB, ordered late in the morning of 9/9. They took my money nice and quick, sent me a confirmation email, and since then: nothing. They haven't even updated their so-called "update" page for over two weeks (click on "Track My Order" at the bottom of the page if you want to hear the news from two weeks ago).

Here's hoping a batch arrives soon and they can start actually delivering. But the communication has been atrocious.

Message 2914 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

How o2 have treated long standing loyal customers is terrible. As i said i originally ordered a note 7 and the way they handled that was a complete disaster, so im not shocked at how they are now treating everyone waiting for a jet black 7 plus.

I wonder if apple are actually aware of how o2 are handling this especially the people 6 weeks in and still no info or update over their jet black iphones.  Cant see apple being best pleased with this situation at all. O2 have definatelty been one of the worst in regards to getting out the new iphone 7's. 

Message 2915 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous i ordered mine on the 4th of this month and they told me yesterday mine's due to be with me by the 15th of November. So I'm assuming you should receive yours way before then as you ordered before me slight_smile

Message 2916 of 3,109

embassy1976
Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ordered mine 9/9 confirmation email and all the other junk came through by 9am, not heard a thing since besides when I've contacted them and been given the same old standard ******e. What makes it all the more frustrating is the other networks have been getting them regularly and carphone warehouse. My mate was round last night showing off the one he got from three without pre-ordering
Message 2917 of 3,109

embassy1976
Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I said the same with the 25% extra data, who needs it?. Most people are on high data tariffs anyway and if they aren't it's because they don't need it. I'm also aiming for 25% off the bill instead and will get a complaint in once I actually receive my phone
Message 2918 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
So last night a went theough the LC again! Asking where my phone was and what date I could be expecting it. I got the same reply as always. Another 6 weeks sir. Simply not good enough. So I rang then a lady said she would keep my account open and regularly check on the update of my order and inform me of any changes and said she would call me back at 6pm with her findings on why there's been no updates to stock or why we are waiting so long. That call never came. I feel like cancelling my order and going else where but don't want to be at the back of another que. online jb shows as unavailable for home or collection. Was told this is down to only people who was able to order it was pre orders. Not sure how much truth is in this as it was from a o2 "expert".
Message 2919 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Another 6 weeks on top of the 6 weeks its already been ?!? O2 are taking the *bleep* now. At this rate I might just cancel my order and go elsewhere. slight_frown

Message 2920 of 3,109