cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable
The offer for 20gb tariff and above give you a free yearly upgrade it's on the page where delivery updates are says free upgrade every year and they wave the remaining device plan cost after 12months on return of the old device
Message 2021 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

First post....

Have been relaxed so far, given relatively vague update information, but my recent Live Chat discussion has confirmed what you have all thought- O2 have no idea what is happening.

7+ Jet Black (256) ordered at 09:41 (but only because the O2 website kept falling over at checkout).

Even with the discussion on cancelling all of my Pay Monthly accounts (c. £380/month, airtime not device plans), O2 could not offer any more realistic information. Have held an O2 account since the original iPhone launch and have been loyal to keep all of our household accounts with one carrier. Given that other carriers, and Apple themselves, are at least committing to a date when I can get hold of my desired handset, I thick I'll be voting with my feet. Unfortunately, this really does not seem to be of any consequence to O2 CS...

Message 2022 of 3,109

Othyn
Level 4: Observant
  • 17 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm glad to see people finally getting the MB+'s! slight_smile

Was hoping I'd be in that batch but at this rate I'm probably in it for the long haul. Ordered on 9/9 as well... but at around 8pm. Soooooooo, looking like I'm going to be one or two shipments away yet.

Message 2023 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been following this thread from day one! and I can finally post and say I have also had my dispatch confimation email! 
I Pre ordered the MB 7+ 128gb. ordered around 8:15am on the 9th. 

Also had a few texts about stock, including one tonight around 5:25pm (stating i had to wait until next week). Tarriff chage over text came through at around 8:45pm

I hope you guys start to to receive your texts/emails.

Message 2024 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
The offer for 20gb tariff and above give you a free yearly upgrade it's on the page where delivery updates are says free upgrade every year and they wave the remaining device plan cost after 12months on return of the old device

Personally think this is a bit of a con, seeing as you can do it on any refresh tariff.

After 12 months with O2 they will take your phone as payment for the balance on 20GB+. But the phone is normally worth more. I was on 20GB and they offered me £360 for the 6s Plus 64gb (my remaining balance), but i sold it for £500 privately and then paid off the device plan leaving me £140 better off.

I dont see the point (unless you use that much data) in taking the higher tariffs just for the "yearly upgrade" which is available on any refresh plan.

Message 2025 of 3,109

Jeevster
  • 175 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

First post....

Have been relaxed so far, given relatively vague update information, but my recent Live Chat discussion has confirmed what you have all thought- O2 have no idea what is happening.

7+ Jet Black (256) ordered at 09:41 (but only because the O2 website kept falling over at checkout).

Even with the discussion on cancelling all of my Pay Monthly accounts (c. £380/month, airtime not device plans), O2 could not offer any more realistic information. Have held an O2 account since the original iPhone launch and have been loyal to keep all of our household accounts with one carrier. Given that other carriers, and Apple themselves, are at least committing to a date when I can get hold of my desired handset, I thick I'll be voting with my feet. Unfortunately, this really does not seem to be of any consequence to O2 CS...

@Anonymous  I am assuming you have seen this? http://www.macrumors.com/2016/09/26/jet-black-low-production-yield/

Message 2026 of 3,109

Jeevster
  • 175 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Can someone who is on the 30GB refresh plan check something for me..... does it mention anywhere in the MyO2 pages that it includes the additional streaming data and roaming data?

@Anonymous it includes unlimited music streaming for spotify / itunes / soundcloud and a couple of others... EU roaming is also unlimited data (its basically O2 travel for free)

its all on here: http://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/iphone-offers?cm_mmc=email-_-06259smartphone-_-A001048615-_-sms-_-06259

Message 2027 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Robsa sorry ive was just busy, I got home delivery. 

Ordered around 9:50AM 7plus MB 128GB...

I feel sorry for everyone who has ordered before me and not got a confirmation, I seriously hope everyone gets it soon..

Dont bother contacting O2 they are all cluelessespecially the live chat... You get more info on here than speaking to them.

Message 2028 of 3,109

Olamilekan
  • 97 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Anonymous Congrats, at least we would get lcuky like you soon. Although I ordered same phone 7 plus 128gb JB on the 09/09 but later in the day  at 1510 so mine shouldnt be long anymore.

Have you received your dispatch email as well?

I am envious right now Loool.

Message 2029 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

After seeing all the posts of people's MB 128's been waiting for a message from o2 and had nothing, ordered on the 9th at around 11, not a happy bunny. Hopefully will get one later on.

Message 2030 of 3,109