cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Leeds6 wrote:

U.K. Consumer law states 6 years go to citizens advice

I quoted this law to Apple when my iPad Air home button developed a fault over 6 months out of warranty. They swapped it for a new one no questions.  

Message 1391 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just managed to get a reservation with the Apple Store in Birmingham for a Black 256 gb 7+. Off I go then to free myslef of o2. I'm resolute now that after all this crap I shall be transferring all of our household's O2 services to another provider on a SIM only basis. O2's loss and it's looking to be marginally cheaper for me, with the added bonus of Apple Care - winner!

Message 1392 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I wish I could join all you guys with ditching O2 for Apple themselves but the credit check forces me to stay here, I might be the last man standing by the looks of it and yet I still won't get my phone.

Message 1393 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous I'm in the same boat as you. Can't get credit with anyone else so I'm stuck with O2!!!!
Message 1394 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous can you supply any screenshot or chatscript for that? I'm in the middle of a complaint and they said they will only offer a max of £15 to any customers. If you could that would help me a lot!!

Message 1395 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous @Anonymous same here unfortunately. I can just about afford it out right but would probably have to go down to 32gb plus or 128gb normal if i did tbh - one again the twitter o2 person is telling everyone there is a lead time of 6 weeks for all matt black 128gb pluses so looks like thats the company line

Message 1396 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous

Replied in PM.

Good Luck.

Message 1397 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Been reading the comments since the beginning and having pre ordered a black plus 128gb paying 220 upfront it's looking a bit bleak as to getting it anytime soon. Although I have been told the same story of 1 - 2 weeks because the next intake of devices is the first week in October. Whether or not Its been a fluke that I've had the same lie 3 times is to be seen. Saying that my case and tempered screen protector are both on back order too. 

Message 1398 of 3,109

Jeevster
Level 4: Observant
  • 175 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
O2 are not stating 6 weeks for the Matt black iPhone plus 128gb forpre-orders on twitter that is for new orders....

I have a screen shot but will post it when I'm on the computer
Message 1399 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Such a liberating feeling being able to tell O2 to go take a running jump! I'm still following this thread with interest to see how O2 manage to make good of this awful situation. I wish all of you guys who are still waiting all the best amd hope your handsets arrive soon and thanks for allowing me to vent my frustrations. Please be assured I appreciate it!

Message 1400 of 3,109