cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Ok

So I had a live chat, during which Rosh informed me that Apple had automatically canceled my order !

No prompting, just that Apple had canceled my order, didn't actually know that they could, but there you go

Ordered an Iphone + 128g Matt Black, not anymore apparently, very bizzare

lol, i seriously believe live chat are having a lot of fun trolling us

Message 651 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've cancelled, they are clueless

Message 652 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
I pre-ordered my Iphone 7 Plus at 0900 on the 9th, By 0908 i had a confirmation email and the money had also been taken out of my account (79.99). Within my email it said my phone will be ready for store pickup on 23rd September. Now i have recieved no further emails or texts and with all the talk of delays and the fact im due to get mine in 2 days im not overly impressed. Now i did chat with CS and the fella on the other end just seemed like he was typing generic answers to everything!! I understand that the problem also lies with apple but as a loyal o2 customer i would expect to have regular updates. I've logged into MyO2 and its just says order is "In Progress", i would like to think they can supply a better update than that!
Message 653 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I pre-ordered my Iphone 7 Plus at 0900 on the 9th, By 0908 i had a confirmation email and the money had also been taken out of my account (79.99). Within my email it said my phone will be ready for store pickup on 23rd September. Now i have recieved no further emails or texts and with all the talk of delays and the fact im due to get mine in 2 days im not overly impressed. Now i did chat with CS and the fella on the other end just seemed like he was typing generic answers to everything!! I understand that the problem also lies with apple but as a loyal o2 customer i would expect to have regular updates. I've logged into MyO2 and its just says order is "In Progress", i would like to think they can supply a better update than that!

Same, except I ordered at 8:30. I've been told yesterday and today that my order will be available to collect in-store on Friday 23/09 as originally stated. We will see. If it's not in by Saturday the latest, I'll cancel and go direct with Apple

Message 654 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Il ring up O2 and find out if they have any info on stock and will keep you guys updated slight_smile

Message 655 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
You got a link to this? Not doubting you just interested to read!
Message 656 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

All,

I am on Voda and we feel your pain. We are having shocking updates and lies from our customer service team.

i have been told to expect my 7+ between 12th-26th October. I pre ordered on 10th Sep

#crossnetworkpainsharing

Message 657 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

All,

I am on Voda and we feel your pain. We are having shocking updates and lies from our customer service team.

i have been told to expect my 7+ between 12th-26th October. I pre ordered on 10th Sep

#crossnetworkpainsharing

LOL, what device?

Message 658 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone been told their new number that they will have with their new phone? I went on Live Chat and they apparently told me my new number along with confirmation that my phone will dispatch tomorrow. I don't wanna get my hopes up though but I genuinely can't help it...

Message 659 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

why would you get a new number if your upgrading ? or is it a new contract ?

Message 660 of 3,109