cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Poor

Anonymous
Not applicable

Upgraded my Iphone on-line yesterday. 

Was told it would be delivered today, so I took a day off work and waited in. At 17:30 got a text telling me it would be delivered tomorrow. Not happy, lost a days work and wages.

Tried to complain via live chat but your system cut me off.

Tried to call via 202, gave up waiting on hold.

This is my last attempt at getting some form of reply before I cancel the lot and move to EE.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I'm sure most get their phones on time, it's easy to understand how you feel, raise a complaint here: http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Upgraded my Iphone on-line yesterday. 

Was told it would be delivered today, so I took a day off work and waited in. At 17:30 got a text telling me it would be delivered tomorrow. Not happy, lost a days work and wages.

Tried to complain via live chat but your system cut me off.

Tried to call via 202, gave up waiting on hold.

This is my last attempt at getting some form of reply before I cancel the lot and move to EE.

What time online did you place the order?

There is a specific cut off time for it being next day

Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
What makes you think EE will be better? You have to go with the network which best suits your needs but check each one out first using payg sims
Message 4 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122380 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

Persistence is the key really. You must continue to contact O2...until you receive the phone it is their responsibility....dont be fobbed off if they refer you to the courier

If you are having no success then a way round it is to cancel this order and go instore to collect one...again though this has to be done via CS

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92928 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions