Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claim

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear O2,

My number is **************. 

I have a contract with O2 about the iphone 6 silver 64gb. I also paid for the highest insurance £12.5 per month. Then I had lost my phone in January, O2 required me to call to police to take the reference number. It was so hard for me to call for them due to not all the phone could be able to contact to police. Moreover, i am the international student so it was really hard for me to borrow someone's phone.

Then, I have received the reference number from police and sent O2 the claim form  after such a long time. But I have no idea why they rejected my reference number and required me to call to police to take another number. The problem is police claimed that this is a reference number of my case. I still have to pay for O2 every month but I could receive a new phone even this is my right. Even though I dropped the phone in the street, I still have a right to get a new phone. It is like i am chiseled. I also call to O2 to lock my old phone and you guys said no one could use my phone anymore. But why I still can not receive the new phone? 

If I could get my right (having a new phone), so could you guys cancel my contract? It is so expensive for me to pay more than £50 per month to receive nothing. 

Please reply me asap,

Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93236 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

This is a customer forum so you should delete the mobile number.

How long since losing the phone in January did you send in the claim form?

Message 2 of 4

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I can't imagine why O2 would reject the crime number.....or possibly you have left it too long to claim.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144367 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
Have you correctly submitted a claim form ?
https://static.o2.co.uk/www/docs/o2insurance_claimform.pdf
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4