cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't send texts

Anonymous
Not applicable
When I try to send texts to non iPhones from my iPad they turn red and won't send. They'll send from my iPhone though. I'm sure they used to send but now starting to doubt my memory. Main reason I'm doubting is that it's taken me over 30 minutes trying to find the Apple forum. Still haven't found it so fingers crossed this way will work.
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you everyone, my memory once again has been playing tricks. I blame the drink! 😉
Message 11 of 17

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I thought phones and iPad joined up somehow

They are joined up but only with other apple products.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 17

MI5
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Thank you everyone, my memory once again has been playing tricks. I blame the drink! 😉

Get me one - it's your round Smiley LOL

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 13 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'll be moaning at everyone to get iPhones now to save my rubbish eyesight and because of sausage finger difficulty with wee pad on iPhone! 😒
Thank you all again.
Message 14 of 17

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
They're poured but none of you turned up so I'll just gave to drink them myself. It's a hard life. 😛
Message 16 of 17

MI5
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

No worries @Anonymous you're welcome wink

Currently using:
Message 17 of 17