cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls going straight to voicemail even with reception

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been having major problems with reception & calls & texts not coming through.  Even when I have reception some calls are going straight to voicemail - they are not coming up as a missed call.  Also some texts are not comin through until 10 hours later - can anyone help please??

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

A couple of things to try.

Hold the sleep and home buttons until the Apple logo appears and then let go. The phone will reset.

Try removing and cleaning the sim card.

Have a look at the self-help guide here.

Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 143456 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Most likely nothing you can do as it will be network congestion, but you could try a replacement sim card to see if it helps you.
Otherwise, join many others waiting for the network upgrades to come to your area 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Welll switch off you 901 Voice mail n it's won't straight go to vm when people try phone you ..
Phone 1760 from you 02 phone to switch off you 901 Voice mail it's Free btw
Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 143456 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Also check that "do not disturb" isn't enabled (it will be a half moon shape on the top of the phone)
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5