cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Because iPhone size matters

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just wondering how many of us are regretting the choice of iPhone you have purchased.

I got my 6 plus today and still in shock about the size! Will it take some getting used to or should I just swap it for the 6.... DECISIONS!

Shocked

Message 1 of 64
63 REPLIES 63

Anonymous
Not applicable

Surprisingly it went all smoothly, I went back to CPW for the exchange and they don't have stock in stores but they do in their main warehouse so I got one ordered in and will be collecting it on Monday, Tuesday latest grin happy days, having actually held the 6 in the store I completely feel that I made the right decision returning the plus Happy Dance

Message 31 of 64

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Well done you slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 32 of 64

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm glad you've been able to change.

Good news.

I saw plenty of people in CPW all trying to get one and quite a few people in the Apple Store with a line of people outside who had reserved one.

Their even selling them in CEX now.

Amazing how fast people upgrade and sell it on.
Message 33 of 64

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You can now relax knowing you made the right choice. Glad you were able to sort it so easily slight_smile

Message 34 of 64

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank goodness theres the 14 day policy in place for contract holders grin
Message 35 of 64

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Exactly why they do it - Good part of the service from O2 slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 36 of 64

Anonymous
Not applicable
Having trouble trying to get through to customer services though now... keep hanging up on me this is frustrating as I need to change my bill payment date!
Message 37 of 64

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Keep trying - Phone lines will still be very busy today....

Currently using:
Message 38 of 64

Anonymous
Not applicable
The call just keeps automatically ending.... :S
Message 39 of 64

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well how a couple of hours can change my mind.

I've just been editing photos, gaming on asphalt8 and doing some work on emails and I am in love!

There is no need for my iPad air anymore. I think I could also do my meeting minutes on here!

Only thing I need to work on is not being able to safely use one hand. I.e briefcase in one hand and phone in other will not be achievable.
Message 40 of 64