cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Because iPhone size matters

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just wondering how many of us are regretting the choice of iPhone you have purchased.

I got my 6 plus today and still in shock about the size! Will it take some getting used to or should I just swap it for the 6.... DECISIONS!

Shocked

Message 1 of 64
63 REPLIES 63

Anonymous
Not applicable
I agree with Cleoriff

It's whst suits you and you're needs.

Let us know how you get on with the iPhone 6
Message 21 of 64

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Bottom line is, apple has designed them both to give the same user experience, but if you're finding that experience uncomfortable due to the size, then a move to 6 will give you no less satisfaction.
Message 22 of 64

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Good luck, you have to make a choice based on user experience and if the 6 suits you best then go for it.

Message 23 of 64

Bonnie007
Level 3: Thinker
  • 25 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

I ordered the 5s when it came out but after a few months I really found I was struggling seeing it due to eyesight starting to fail and being too lazy to put the specs on each time a message came through!  Ended up selling it and moved to Galaxy note 3.  It took a couple of weeks to get used to the size.

This time I ordered the 6+ and loving it so far.  It's the same width as the Galaxy note 3 and just a tiny bit taller.  Feels great to hold, but will feel a lot safer once I get a case for it!! 

It's personal choice though. And it's not really a front pocket phone.  Fits in back pocket of jeans (although top sticks out slightly, not good for pick pockets!) and fits in all my jacket pockets.  

I honestly couldn't go back to a smaller phone, and I now wear glasses all the time, I just prefer the larger screens slight_smile

Message 24 of 64

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Bonnie007  Totally accept that rationale. I am going 'bigger' for the very same reason ....(though mine will be a Note 3...not an iPhone 6+) wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 25 of 64

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm struggling with the decision.

Using the 6 plus with 2 hands is a dream - the screen size is perfect for all tasks including reading books.

Using it for my busy business life is going to be a chore though.

Might return it 😞
Message 26 of 64

Anonymous
Not applicable
Their would be little reason for me to upgrade to the 6 as I'm not gaining much in size from my iPhone 5s apart from a bigger battery and a faster chip.

So it's going to be the 6 plus for me (I think)
Message 27 of 64

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm struggling with the decision.

Using the 6 plus with 2 hands is a dream - the screen size is perfect for all tasks including reading books.

Using it for my busy business life is going to be a chore though.

Might return it 😞

Get a second phone for business... I AM jesting of course wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 28 of 64

MI5
  • 144191 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions

You've done the right thing @Anonymous the only problem you might have now is waiting for supply of 6's 😞

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 29 of 64

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

It's the sensible option, no good being with a phone for two years that you aren't comfortable with.

Message 30 of 64