cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Because iPhone size matters

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just wondering how many of us are regretting the choice of iPhone you have purchased.

I got my 6 plus today and still in shock about the size! Will it take some getting used to or should I just swap it for the 6.... DECISIONS!

Shocked

Message 1 of 64
63 REPLIES 63

Anonymous
Not applicable
It always take time to feel comfortable. I used to so familiar with HTC desire and then switch to Samsung s2 and now HTC m8. HTC m8 is big compare to those. So give it a time pls
Message 61 of 64

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

So I rang up o2 on Thursday to get the return ready, took the box to work, printed and signed the forms to get the 6+ replaced...

Then I waited. Now it's Sunday and I ADORE this phone! I love it! Some/most apps I use still aren't updated for the full 6+ screen e.g. Skype, Whatsapp, Facebook and to be honest it is frankly embrassing these companies and Apple have not pushed these flagship phones to be updated quicker. But I can imaging over the next few weeks they will be

So I do love the 6+ now, definately takes sometime to get used to things, but its grat after the burnin time. I have an official Apple lEather case (black), no screen protector until Speigen release theirs in October, and Applecare+, just in case slight_smile 

So @Anonymous  are we to presume that the iPhone 6+ will NOT be returned.as you planned?:smileywink:

Certainly shows that trying phones before you buy is the way to go...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 62 of 64

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

You can get accustomed to anything if you give it a little time. The import thing is to be comfortable with your choice and only you can know if and when that happens,

Message 63 of 64

Anonymous
Not applicable

Indeed.

I did try it out in store on 2 different occasions.

But the phone feels different in hand without a case and when you're restricted to how much you can use the device e.g. using it on the bus, putting in your pocket, etc.

Message 64 of 64