cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else's 6 not working - constantly searching for signal

Anonymous
Not applicable
Got my silver 6 64gb earlier, did my sim swap all good, it changed over as it should and was calling and sending texts, but now just saying searching where signal bar is?

Tried restarting, tried off then on both several times still searching tried new sim in my 5 works fine gets signal no problem so doesn't seem to be the sim but the phone??

Anyone else got this issue?
Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
You may and it is. 😞
Message 31 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
I could take it Apple but the nearest one is 50 miles away! Plus what else would they do other than restore it that I have already done? Chances are they won't replace it as it was bought from O2
Message 32 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

If you make an appointment and they diagnose a fault they'll swap it out for you under the 12 months warranty.
Message 33 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
Even if it's from O2?
Message 34 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143411 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I do think Apple directly would be your best bet tbh....
We have heard they have some phones set aside for such circumstances.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 36 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
Your probably right but I didn't want to do a 100 mile trip for them to tell me sorry you need to speak to O2,

Spoken to cs and they are replacing it which is good, collect the old one give me the new via dpd, down side now at the end of a long list, yay!! Incidentally he suggested they may be getting stock tomorrow
Message 37 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
Fair enough. It's up to you on how you want to sort it.

If your unsure you can speak to Apple via their online chat.
Message 38 of 41

MI5
  • 143411 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Obviously if you can get a new one delivered to your door it is better for you than a 100 mile round trip.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 39 of 41

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Hope you get this sorted as soon as possible after waiting patiently for the launch.

Message 40 of 41