Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! s3 mini home button stopped working

I've had my s3 mini for about 5 months and had no problems with it at all till now. It was working fine then for no reason the home button has just stopped working. Has anyone else had the same problen and what can I do .

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sending MMS messages.

I have just bought a Sony Xperia Z3 Compact and am very pleased with it. However I tried sending my mate a picture the other day, via MMS and he says that he can't download it on his HTC phone.His network provider is T-Mobile and I'm with O2, of cour...

HHGTTG by Level 3: Thinker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

samsung galaxy 111 mini

not used this fone for a while..mde some attempts to open..but blocked..the pattere i puto n wastnt recognised...after these attempts..wants me to log in..carnt remembere my password...what should i do?Lennie.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Htc one m8 4.4.4 eta

O2 any information on the release of the new update on one m8?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Faulty Sony Xperia Z3 Compact (Charger point)

Hiya, I have recently upgraded to an Xperia Z3 compact, but when plugging the charger in the charging point on the device, it simply does not work. If I attach a charging dock onto the end of the charger cable and charge the phone via the dock it wor...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC One Mini - Constantly rebooting

My missus has a HTC One Mini and it has decided to constantly reboot itself. (every minute) Googling around this seems to be a worryingly common occurence on most HTC handsets.Some people are saying a complete reflash of the device is the only way to...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 any better at updating firmware yet?

It's been a while since I had an O2 locked phone and O2 were never any use at updating the firmware. Sometimes taking longer than 6 months after the manufacturer had released an update. Just for a stupid switch on animation. So have they improved? I'...

aca95pks by Level 3: Thinker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S5 grey box on photos?

I got my new S5 on Monday and when I take a photo it looks fine to start, then a grey box appears and covers most of the photo. Has anyone else had this problem?

• 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my new galaxy note 3

Hi tobyi am a complete idiot when it comes to technology and i'm having trouble setting up my new galaxy note 3 please can you help ??My name is Tracy by the way

tracy11231 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos