cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrade. customer service???????

Anonymous
Not applicable

waited 45 mins for chat window to start as 'agents busy'....after all of 5 mins active they went quiet....without resolving my issue.....then after another 15 mins message said their internet down????? upgraded phone contract ended. got new phone & sim today. phone works fine except no network service etc. never said any info about having to activate it. also now looks like old a/c set up for another 2 years??? has the old number been kept for new phone?? if yes/no....anyone know what i do now. i have a teen with autism getting very impatient to use new phone while i'm gonna lose my sh*t if i dont get to sort it & go back to my Madame Secretary recording...........................................

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30

Anonymous
Not applicable
She'll like what she sees @Cleoriff
Message 21 of 31

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6973 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

o2 are nothing but liars they told me to get a contract sim after 3 month i will be able to get a new upgrade meaning new phone as they told me now they are saying i carnt until after 6 month what a load of **bleep** was speaking to a representative from o2 on live chat but still getting no where they logged off in 5 mins of talking in chat thwy are didishonest company...not good if they lie to u 

Message 23 of 31

jonsie
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6973 Solutions

Normally once you get a sim only contract you can upgrade. It used to be 3 months but if they have changed it you should have been told.

Message 24 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

they shud have informed me but didnt i have tried 202 and they just give me total poop o2 has gpt to be the biggest rip off ever ad rather go bk to 3 if this **bleep** happens to loyal customers been with o2 for nearly 4 yrs on pay as u go aswell 

Message 25 of 31

jonsie
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6973 Solutions

You do know of course that Three are currently in the process of buying O2.....

Message 26 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
They don't have to inform you of anything, you should read the t&c of what you signed up to before you signed as its all there in black & white
Message 27 of 31

Cleoriff
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

If you have been told this by live chat and have kept a transcript of the conversation then you have to complain

http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 28 of 31

jonsie
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6973 Solutions
Message 29 of 31

Liz7
Level 1: Joiner