cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrade. customer service???????

Anonymous
Not applicable

waited 45 mins for chat window to start as 'agents busy'....after all of 5 mins active they went quiet....without resolving my issue.....then after another 15 mins message said their internet down????? upgraded phone contract ended. got new phone & sim today. phone works fine except no network service etc. never said any info about having to activate it. also now looks like old a/c set up for another 2 years??? has the old number been kept for new phone?? if yes/no....anyone know what i do now. i have a teen with autism getting very impatient to use new phone while i'm gonna lose my sh*t if i dont get to sort it & go back to my Madame Secretary recording...........................................

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30

Anonymous
Not applicable
haha oh you have no idea.......................unless you're an ex husband then you do & will now be running for the hills........oh f*ck its her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 11 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
yes feeling incredibly clever & can now feed Chunk (the dog not child) & get my Sky on...with a ickle glass of red. enjoy your fri night boys....& remember if you can't be good be careful & if you can't be careful be quick ps i'm assuming its all lapdances & threesomes from here on till the early hours for you....or snorting coke off girls boobs....as lads do.....lol...when i say this kinda thing to my eldest he usually rolls his eyes & says Yes mum course i do.....i keep telling him i am actually considered funny but y'know what do kids know...ok i'm outta here......
Message 12 of 31

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

LOL

Probably just as well @Anonymous. I usually push boundaries on here...but never that far......Smiley Surprised

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 31

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Yes mum, of course I do wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 31

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Behave yourself @jonsie leave some for me
Message 16 of 31

jonsie