cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrade A3

Anonymous
Not applicable

got my upgrade on 29th june the samsung galaxy A3.with a full charge i was playing csigame this morning and the screen went blank and it hasnt came back on since.tryd putting it back on charge its not that!.my buttons are lighting up at the bottom iam still getting txts and its still ringing.i havent dropd it or knockd it.has this happnd to anyone else or can anybdy help?.thanks sharon

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would suggest taking it back to o2, they will probably give you a new handset
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

going to give them a fone to see what they have to say? then proberly send it back.thanks for your replyCat Happy

Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

You obviously have a faulty phone. You need to get it back to O2 asap and swap it out...

Do NOT let them send it for repair (it is 2 days old) You need it replacing with a new device as soon as possible. wink

Incidentally if you have a problem you have a 14 day cooling off period where you can cancel your contract. It may not come to that if they sap the device...but you should know about the 14days...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have noticed that on some apps on my A3 (chrome for instance and not all apps) if I use it in very bright sunlight the screen goes black - I suspect it's a software issue trying to compensate for bright sunlight and there is an bug. It does appear the A3 doesn't like very bright sunlight - a reboot always solves it for me and otherwise the phone is fine and it's always bright sunlight that does it. If a reboot hasn't solved it then indeed you may have a faulty device but I do think there is a bug with the A3 coping with bright sunlight - it will be interesting if the lollipop update solves this when it arrives.

Message 5 of 5