cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to use apps when on wifi

Anonymous
Not applicable

Since the marsh mallow upgrade on my S6,everytime i connect to the internet and try and use facebook app,keeps saying no internet connection,wasnt like this before the upgrade to marsh mallow,so im constantly having to use the app on my data allowance even at home or at work,which is eating into my monthly data allowance big time,no other app appears to be affected,i have unistalled and reinstalled the app,factory reset my phone several times and this makes absolutely no difference,is there anyone on here that can shed some light on this or know of a solution to fix it please.

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

No i havnt,it keeps working and not working,even on 4G sometimes doesnt work,like i said before,this has only happened since the marsh mallow update,prior to that update,i never ever had a problem,At all,i have factory reset my phone,removed and reinstalled the facebook app numerous times,it even has issues getting into it on my mums internet aswell,which is why i think its either the phone or more importantly the marsh mallow software that went into earlier this year.

Message 21 of 21